Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us when you create an account, fill out a form, or communicate with us through the Site. This may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect automatically: When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We may also collect information about how you use the Site, including the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Site.
- Information we collect from third parties: We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms, advertising networks, or analytics providers.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide and improve the Site: We use the information we collect to operate and maintain the Site, as well as to improve the content and functionality of the Site.
- Communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about the Site or to send you promotional materials or other communications.
- Analyze and improve our marketing efforts: We may use your information to better understand how users interact with the Site and to improve our marketing efforts.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating the Site or providing services to you. These service providers are bound by contract to protect your information and may not use it for any purpose other than as directed by us.
- With law enforcement or in response to legal requests: We may disclose your information to law enforcement or government agencies, or in response to a subpoena or other legal request, if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trails and Food, our users, or the public.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for marketing or other purposes.
You have the following choices regarding the use of your information:
- Opting out of communications: You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
- Managing your information: You can access, correct, or delete your information by logging into your account or contacting us at the email address provided below.
We have implemented measures designed to protect your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your information for improper purposes. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out when you finish using a shared computer.
Links to Other Websites
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the email address provided below.